- Living in the middle apartment of a triplex in Santa Clara, Ca. Facing major life changes (again) due to major medical issues. Married to kshandra
for just shy of 20 years. Due to health, almost all social interaction are online, mainly through Facebook and LiveJournal. Getting increasingly into medieval history. On way too many medications and using oxygen. Still glowing from the Giants World Series win.2001
- Living in San Francisco in a great three bedroom apartment in the Middle Sunset right on 19th Ave. with a ever-changing roster of roommates. Working at SuperShuttle as a grave shift dispatcher. Online life is dominated by the Traveller Mailing List and alt.atheism. Dealing with misdiagnosed "seizure disorder" that is actual seizures caused by the medication. Celebrated 10th anniversary with Kiri. Started my LiveJournal1991
- We lived in the Roach Motel on 8th St in San Jose for the first part of the year, and just before we got married we moved in with a friend. I have no online presence. Major social interaction is at Rocky Horror and the Legion of Rassilon. Favorite restaurant: No Name Pizza in Milpitas. This was the year my first car, The Yellow Peril, finally died. Worked as a security guard and as a guide at the Winchester Mystery House. 1981
- Living with family on Harwood Road in San Jose. Attending Leigh High School, failing everything due to boredom. For the first time in my life, I have a circle of geek friends. Discover phone-phreaking. Greatest accomplishment: we managed to reach the NORAD Watch Desk at Cheyenne Mountain through social engineering. Play a lot of RPGs. Discover good rock music, girls, and Hunter S Thompson, possibly in the same week. Spend most of year glowing about the 49ers.1971
- On Harwood Road in San Jose. Year split between nursery school and kindergarten at Noddin Elementary. Decide that the US Army and the number 4 are the coolest things ever. My epic refusal to eat anything that even looks like a fruit or a vegetable settles into trench warfare. Want pony for 5th birthday, get little sister instead. Not overly thrilled, but get over it. Watch Apollo missions on TV followed by Star Trek re-runs. Too young to realize that growing up in the seventies would leave me fashion-scarred for life.