I am just having no luck with technology. Today alone..
- The Facebook ap on my phone kept freezing as I was trying to post. Had to do a power cycle to get it back.
- My Xbox 360 froze while loading a skills drill in Madden 15. Powered that off.
- Just now when I tried to start Windows 10, I got a "Start Menu and Cortina (Clippy's evil daughter) cannot be found" error message.
- Google Docs has been down most of the day. That's where I write. I mean, it's not like I don't owe a couple of articles and just started my NaNoWriMo project. Yes, I start early. I'm brain damaged!
- The toilet is whistling. It's some weird valve problem. I need to clean in there so we can get the landlord in to fix it.
- Not to mention that yesterday we found that one of the battery connectors on Kirsten's car had decided on a new career as a pile of rust.
Thank Halford I'm not on the O2 compressor. Or a pacemaker.
I think I need a Tech-Priest from the Adeptus Mechanicus to visit. Obviously, I have failed to properly appease the machine spirits in my cognitators and plumbing. Omnissiah, forgive me!